Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
- Information regarding your application status, or transactional information relevant to your account.
- Opportunities and promotions related to your submitted request available through the services or products of our lenders and service providers that we think may be of interest to you.
- Information or content – such as articles or white papers – that we believe would be of interest to you though e-mail, text messages, or postal mail.
- (i) comply with a legal obligation,
- (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of EVEN,
- (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public,
- (iv) protect against legal liability.
You can visit the Services without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain features of the Services. Security:
EVEN takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to EVEN via the Internet. By using the Services or providing Personal Data to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services or by sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please notify us at email@example.com. International Users:
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to the Terms of Service at https://aradhananidhi.in/privacy-policy.html.
Applicable California privacy legislation permits visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request to access such information, please contact us as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org. Within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.] Access to Information; Contacting EVEN:
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services.